incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <yegor.koz...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re: Mentors help me!
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 11:55:14 GMT
I would like to volunteer to setup Jenkins for this project. Any objections?

Lots of ASF projects use Jenkins (see https://builds.apache.org/) and
I don't see why we shouldn't.

The configuration seems to be easy. Jenkins supports Maven and you
simply tell him the goals to run and when (hourly, daily, poll SCM,
etc.). I registered myself as a Jenkins administrator and can do all
that.

Yegor