incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ODFDOM 0.8.7 - paragraph style-name changes automatically
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 16:15:45 GMT
Hi Grzegorz,

without having a test case, I would assume that what you see is a
automatic style, while you desired to have a named style,
see
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/cos01/OpenDocument-v1.2-cos01-part1.html#__RefHeading__1415054_253892949

I suggest you use one of the existing regression JUnit tests, adapt it
to reproduce the behavior and attach it to an issue.

Regards,
Svante