incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Source code checked in, what next?
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 22:18:59 GMT
I've been playing around with it for most of the day, but just
realized that the notification was just via JIRA, not to the list.

Last night Gavin loaded our dump file.

You can grab our code at:   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/trunk

(We're still waiting for the JIRA import:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3877)

I think Svante has another piece of code he wanted to bring over as
well, the online validator WAR file.  That can come in anytime,
presumably to trunk/validator.

At that point, the website, the code, the issues, and the mailing
lists are all at Apache.

We should think about what we want to put in our first release,
whether we want to consolidate the work we already have and do a quick
release (say in 4 weeks) or whether we want to do something more
ambitious.

We don't need to decide right now.  It is the Mid Autumn Holiday in
China this week, and Daisy and Devin are probably eating moon cakes
right now.

-Rob