incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject More IP Review
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 00:30:54 GMT
I grepped for all files with IBM or Oracle copyrights.  I then looked
at what files remained that went beyond minor config files, pom.xml,
etc.

The files that remained are listed below.  We'll need to make some
effort to understand these files.  For example, we can check their
version history in Mercurial and see who checked them, and what the
comment was.

1) If a file was an original work by an IBM employee, then IBM has the
copyright, and an IBM project member can add the required Apache
license and remove the IBM copyright statement

2) If a file was an original work by an Oracle employee, then Oracle
has the copyright, and we'll look to have that file included in
Oracle's SGA

3) If the file came from somewhere else, from another OSS project for
example, then we should discuss further.

trunk/odfdom/src/test/resources/xslt/concatfiles.xsl
trunk/simple/src/test/resources/xslt/concatfiles.xsl

trunk/odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/NonNegativeDecimal.java
trunk/odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/OdfDataType.java
trunk/odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/OdfFieldDataType.java
trunk/odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/SignedZeroToHundredPercent.java
trunk/odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/ZeroToHundredPercent.java
trunk/odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/ZeroToOneDecimal.java
trunk/odfdom/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/doc/GetTextTest.java
trunk/odfdom/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/doc/draw/OdfDrawImageTest.java
trunk/odfdom/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/dom/example/WikiExampleTest.java
trunk/odfdom/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/integrationtest/PerformanceIT.java
trunk/odfdom/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/pkg/PackagePathTest.java
trunk/old-generator/codegen-maven-plugin/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/codegen_maven_plugin/CodegenMojo.java
trunk/simple/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/simple/text/Span.java
trunk/simple/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/simple/draw/AbstractTextboxContainerTest.java
trunk/simple/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/simple/draw/ImageTest.java
trunk/simple/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/simple/integrationtest/PerformanceIT.java
trunk/simple/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/simple/table/TableRowColumnTest.java

trunk/validator/src/main/webapp/jsp/common/footer.jsp
trunk/validator/src/main/webapp/jsp/common/header.jsp
trunk/validator/src/main/webapp/jsp/common/supporter.jsp
trunk/validator/src/main/webapp/jsp/index.jsp
trunk/validator/src/main/webapp/jsp/info/index.jsp
trunk/validator/src/main/webapp/jsp/info/info.jsp
trunk/validator/src/main/webapp/jsp/validate.jsp