incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Source code checked in, what next?
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 17:53:01 GMT
On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 7:12 AM, Nick Burch <nick.burch@alfresco.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Sep 2011, Daisy Guo wrote:
>>
>> As I know, most contributors of ODFDOM and SimpleODF are belong to IBM and
>> Oracle. Besides them, there are several individual contributors of
>> ODFDOM,which are hard to find.
>
> Let's get the grants from IBM and Oracle then. Once we have the main two, we
> can review what else is needed

I've created a new directory incubator/odf/pmc/ip-clearance  and
uploaded dumps of the Hg logs for all  commits from the ODF Toolkit
projects that we're bringing to Apache.

I created a sorted list of contributors via:

grep -h "user:" *.log | sort | uniq -c | sort -r -n >contributors.txt

The result is here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/pmc/ip-clearance/contributors.txt

Almost all of the names are Sun/Oracle or IBM, but not all of them
have iCLA's on file.  In some cases they are now ex-Oracle or ex-IBM
employees.  So we'll need SGA's from Oracle and IBM.

Another significant contributor was Benson Marguilies.  I believe this
is the same as the Apache committer "bimargulies", but we should
verify this.

We should also track down who "Administrator" was, as well as
"foo@feather3".  Other than that, I think the names would be covered
by two SGA's.

-Rob