incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for September 2011 (odf-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 16:42:52 GMT
On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 1:38 AM, Devin Han <devinhan@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I drafted a report here: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2011.
> Please help me review it, any comment will be welcome.
> Thanks!

Thanks for starting the draft, Devin.  I've made some changes directly
on the wiki.

1) The instructions asked for the "top 3" things we need to work on
for graduation.  You listed 5, so I combined related issues.

2) I move the discussion of the migration to the "how has the project
developed" section

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2011

-Rob