incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Issue tracker import: questions from Apache Infra
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 01:41:50 GMT
Making some progress on the import from BZ to JIRA:

Note the sample import, but also some remaining questions:

"To do the live import I'll need the following information:
1. Import as two separate projects or as a single project?
2, Project name(s)
3. Preferred project key(s)
4. Jira user name for project lead(s)
5. Destination e-mail address for notifications"

Suggest:

1) single project

2) Apache ODF Toolkit (or do we use a short name like "odftoolkit" ? )

3) Note sure what a JIRA "project key" is?

4) robweir, devinhan and anyone else?

5) odf-dev@incubator.apache.org ? or odf-commits-@incubator.apache.org
?  We probably don't have so much traffic that we need a new list for
this.