incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: More IP Review
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 00:55:16 GMT
On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 8:30 PM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
> I grepped for all files with IBM or Oracle copyrights.  I then looked
> at what files remained that went beyond minor config files, pom.xml,
> etc.
>
> The files that remained are listed below.  We'll need to make some
> effort to understand these files.  For example, we can check their
> version history in Mercurial and see who checked them, and what the
> comment was.

<snip>

Here's what I found in Mercurial.

(Hans-Peter/Oracle)
trunk/odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/NonNegativeDecimal.java
(Hans-Peter/Oracle)
trunk/odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/OdfDataType.java
(Hans-Peter/Oracle)trunk/odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/OdfFieldDataType.java
(Hans-Peter/Oracle)trunk/odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/SignedZeroToHundredPercent.java
(Hans-Peter/Oracle)trunk/odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/ZeroToHundredPercent.java
(Hans-Peter/Oracle)trunk/odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/ZeroToOneDecimal.java

(Daisy,Devin,Svante/IBM/Oracle)
trunk/odfdom/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/doc/GetTextTest.java
(Hans-Peter/Oracle)trunk/odfdom/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/doc/draw/OdfDrawImageTest.java
(Svante/Oracle)
trunk/odfdom/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/dom/example/WikiExampleTest.java
(Devin,Svante,IBM/Oracle) (Devin,Svante,IBM/Oracle)
trunk/odfdom/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/integrationtest/PerformanceIT.java
(Devin,Svante,IBM/Oracle)
trunk/odfdom/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/pkg/PackagePathTest.java

(We're going to delete this component, yes?)
trunk/old-generator/codegen-maven-plugin/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/codegen_maven_plugin/CodegenMojo.java

(Devin/IBM)trunk/simple/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/simple/text/Span.java
(Daist/IBM)trunk/simple/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/simple/draw/AbstractTextboxContainerTest.java

(Daisy/IBM)trunk/simple/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/simple/draw/ImageTest.java
(Devin/IBM)trunk/simple/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/simple/integrationtest/PerformanceIT.java
(Devin/IBM)trunk/simple/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/simple/table/TableRowColumnTest.java

(Bernd Eilers/Oracle) trunk/odfdom/src/test/resources/xslt/concatfiles.xsl
(Devin/IBM) trunk/simple/src/test/resources/xslt/concatfiles.xsl

The Validator JSP's are all recent additions checked in by Svante, so
those need to be on the Oracle SGA.

So overall, this is looking good!

-Rob