incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Finish Simple API pages migration and Online javadoc can't show issue
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 11:28:21 GMT
On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 6:54 AM, Yegor Kozlov <yegor.kozlov@dinom.ru> wrote:

>> BTW: we supply online  javadoc (
>> http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/simple/document/javadoc/index.html),
>> but it can't be accessed directly. I don't know why.
>> Anybody can help me? Maybe it need to modify the perl script to update the
>> filter rule.
>>

> How do you push javadoc ? I see that the files are in place, but  they
> are all broken. All .html files have length of 2915 bytes and show
> some default content as you can see at
> http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/simple/document/javadoc/index.html.

I see the JavaDoc checked in to SVN in paths like this:

odf/site/trunk/content/odftoolkit/simple/document/javadoc/

The files that were checked in look fine.

Is there some interaction with the Apache CMS?  Is it smart enough to
ignore HTML files in that directory, or is it trying to process them
as Markdown?