incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject opendocument-users discussion list at OASIS
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 18:14:13 GMT
We have an OASIS mailing, opendocument-users@oasis-open.org, to
provide an open forum for developers to exchange ideas and information
on implementing ODF.

I invite you to subscribe via the web interface here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/

There are other, formal, ways of giving feedback on the ODF standard
to OASIS, and OASIS members on this list (Dennis, Don and myself) can
help us navigate that process when we have formal proposals.  But the
opendocument-users is a place where interested parties can interact
with other implementors of the ODF standard.

I'd encourage you to join if you have an interest in the ODF file format.

Regards,

-Rob