incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issue tracker import: questions from Apache Infra
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 02:37:15 GMT
2011/9/8 Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org>

> Making some progress on the import from BZ to JIRA:

> Note the sample import, but also some remaining questions:
>
> "To do the live import I'll need the following information:
> 1. Import as two separate projects or as a single project?
> 2, Project name(s)
> 3. Preferred project key(s)
> 4. Jira user name for project lead(s)
> 5. Destination e-mail address for notifications"
>
> Suggest:
>
> 1) single project

+1

> 2) Apache ODF Toolkit (or do we use a short name like "odftoolkit" ? )
>
> I see other projects in Apache using their short name. So I prefer
ODFToolkit or odftoolkit.

3) Note sure what a JIRA "project key" is?

 ODFToolkit, ODFDOM, SimpleAPI

4) robweir, devinhan and anyone else?

5) odf-dev@incubator.apache.org ? or odf-commits-@incubator.apache.org
> ?  We probably don't have so much traffic that we need a new list for
> this.

Agree. I find that PDFBox sends JIRA message to  their dev mail list. It's
reasonable which can help the developers know the status of issue and join
the the discussion. So I suggest we send to odf-dev@incubator.apache.org.

--
-Devin