incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <>
Subject Re: Source code checked in, what next?
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:26:23 GMT
> I created a sorted list of contributors via:
> grep -h "user:" *.log | sort | uniq -c | sort -r -n >contributors.txt
> The result is here:
> Almost all of the names are Sun/Oracle or IBM, but not all of them
> have iCLA's on file.  In some cases they are now ex-Oracle or ex-IBM
> employees.  So we'll need SGA's from Oracle and IBM.

I updated the contributors file  and divided them by organization.  Please
help me update this file if you know people in “NotSure” belong to which

Contributor Organized by Company
1.From IBM
  Tony(tony,, Devin(devin<>),
Daisy(Daisy@IBM-GYC), GuoZhouWei,
  WeiHua(weihuaWang, whw@IBM-whwang), OliverRau, Kelvin

2.From Oracle/Sun
  Svante Schubert(svanteschubert,, Lars Behrmann
  Hans-Peter(hans-peter, Hans-Peter Schaal <>),,, Ruediger Timm <>,
Frank Meies <>,
  Steffen, Daniel Boelzle [:dbo] <>

4.Not Sure
  Michael Brauer(michael.brauer,, michaelbrauer),
bimargulies(, whw,
  Administrator, mbrauer@mbrauer-de, Michael Stahl <>,
mb93740@x42-so29,  foo@feather3, bluezio2,
  cl93746, bei, ss99036@x42-so31, Michel Momal, luciana_dercoli, Gesellix,