incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Header/Footer of Simple API (earlier - Re: Is there a way to extract text on a page basis from odt ?)
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 07:58:08 GMT
Hi,

You can create an issue to trace the process. As you have submitted a
concern proposal, so if you can volunteer to do it, that will be great!

If you are interested in it, please do it. But before the new design is
implemented, I don't agree to deprecate any the existing functionality about
header/footer. I know lots of users have applied this feature in their
applications, there is no reason to deprecate it, before a new one.

--
-Devin