incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Merge of ODFDOM DOC package and Simple API
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 08:48:00 GMT
I try to add @Deprecated Annotation to the ODFDOM Doc Layer classes. The
question is that we will just re-release ODFDOM 0.8.7.  If I add the
annotation based on the newest trunk that means we will release a new
version different from ODFDOM 0.8.7 and the adoption work must do for
Simple API caused by this issue:
 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-49 (ODFDOM has moved the
style access methods from the package layer OdfFileDom to OdfStylesDom and
automatic style access to OdfStylesDom & OdfContentDom after ODFDOM 0.8.7)
which I have mentioned in other thread.

What should we do?

--
-Devin