incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Simple API
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 07:45:30 GMT
Pass thanks and regards ;)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <Phill_Perryman@mitel.com>
Date: 2011/9/23
Subject: Re: Simple API
To: Devin Han <devinhan@apache.org>

Many thanks, I also found from another example I came across

replacing

SpreadsheetDocument doc = SpreadsheetDocument.*newSpreadsheetDocument*();
Table table = doc.getTableList().get(0);

witth

doc = SpreadsheetDocument.*newSpreadsheetDocument*();
OfficeSpreadsheetElement officeSpreadsheet = doc.getContentRoot();
Node childNode = officeSpreadsheet.getFirstChild();
*while* (childNode != *null*) {
        officeSpreadsheet.removeChild(childNode);
        childNode = officeSpreadsheet.getFirstChild();
}

table = doc.addTable();

makes the messages go away, no idea why but I can live with that.

Otherwise many thanks for the project I have managed to code a whole
spreadsheet report together in a day using the help from the site. Now we
can support our users in both Excel and OpenOffice.

Please pass my thanks and regards to the Simple Team.

Regards,
Phill

 *Devin Han <devinhan@apache.org>*

23/09/2011 07:37
Phill_Perryman@mitel.com
cc
  Subject
Re: Simple API

Hi Phill,
Congratulations!  You are the first user who ask question after Simple API
moved to Apache. But no gift ;)
Please reference my comment: