incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject Website and Wiki migration work completed
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 09:09:37 GMT
Hi all,

I'm pleased to tell you that the odftoolkit website content and wiki have
been migrated to the new host.

http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/

The format of the content looks good now.
I updated the content to the newest status as far as I can, such as, links
and project names.
(While some of the outdated content are still there, for example the bug
issue link. I think these should be updated in future, another right time.)

If possible, please help me review the content. Any comment will be
welcomed.

--
-Devin