incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject Confirm the change set will be included in the first release.
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 07:30:28 GMT
Hi all,

As you know, most of migration work  has been completed except JIRA and IP
clearance. I think it's time to discuss the change set will be included in
the first release.
We have had a agreement that there would no new feature included in this
version. In my opinion, the content of the first release should contain:
1. Rename package name from "org.odftoolkit" to "org.apache";
2. Simple API and ODFDOM merge;
3. License update;
4. Code refactor, it's an opportunity to remove the deprecated method,
change method name and clear the code. User has the biggest tolerance this
time.

Any comment?

--
-Devin