incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JIRA works fine..
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 03:19:24 GMT
2011/9/23 Svante Schubert <svante.schubert@gmail.com>

> I was mistken, the mail was sent to svanteschubert@odftoolkit.org just
> because I was the creator of the issue.
>
> Sure, the JIRA data is from the former Bugzilla dump file.  Your are the
reporter and your user name and email are recored in the issue.  JIRA resues
these data and help you create an account called "
svanteschubert@odftoolkit.org". I think it's the best way to deal with these
legacy data. Or you can supply a better way;)  In OdfToolkit Bugzilla,
reporter also gets a mail when issue status update.  So, you get the mail is
reasonable, isn't it?

@Mentor: Where can I configure to receive my own mails sent to this list?

> Just like I said in the other thread, please send your JIRA account and
mail address to me. I will help you update it in this issue. If you will
report issue in future, you should use your JIRA accout(includes you mail)
and everything will work smoothly.

--
-Devin