incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple API
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2011 06:27:15 GMT
Hi Devin,

can you check the configuration of your mail, the inline reply does not
work out well.
Beyond it seems that you have not added any reply, but from the context
I know that the one sentence marked as Rob's is yours.
Happens the second time, now I am sure it was not a pure coincidence.

Thanks,
Svante

Am 24.09.2011 04:49, schrieb Devin Han:
> 2011/9/23 Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org>
>
>> On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 2:37 AM, Devin Han <devinhan@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>> Don't worry about this log message. It is generated by the method
>>> getTextPropertiesForRead() in
>>> org.odftoolkit.simple.style.DefaultStyleHandler.