incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More IP Review
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2011 00:48:41 GMT
Am 23.09.2011 02:30, schrieb Rob Weir:
> I grepped for all files with IBM or Oracle copyrights.  I then looked
> at what files remained that went beyond minor config files, pom.xml,
> etc.
>
> The files that remained are listed below.  We'll need to make some
> effort to understand these files.  For example, we can check their
> version history in Mercurial and see who checked them, and what the
> comment was.
>
> 1) If a file was an original work by an IBM employee, then IBM has the
> copyright, and an IBM project member can add the required Apache
> license and remove the IBM copyright statement
>
> 2) If a file was an original work by an Oracle employee, then Oracle
> has the copyright, and we'll look to have that file included in
> Oracle's SGA
>
> 3) If the file came from somewhere else, from another OSS project for
> example, then we should discuss further.
>

> trunk/odfdom/src/test/resources/xslt/concatfiles.xsl
> trunk/simple/src/test/resources/xslt/concatfiles.xsl
concatfiles.xsl is by Oracle/IBM employees only. Used as part of a test
multiple file access from a package at same time.
> trunk/odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/NonNegativeDecimal.java
> trunk/odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/OdfDataType.java
> trunk/odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/OdfFieldDataType.java
> trunk/odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/SignedZeroToHundredPercent.java
> trunk/odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/ZeroToHundredPercent.java
> trunk/odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/ZeroToOneDecimal.java
I was the one who added the types.
> trunk/odfdom/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/doc/GetTextTest.java
> trunk/odfdom/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/doc/draw/OdfDrawImageTest.java
> trunk/odfdom/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/dom/example/WikiExampleTest.java
> trunk/odfdom/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/integrationtest/PerformanceIT.java
> trunk/odfdom/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/pkg/PackagePathTest.java
Looked up the history, only IBM/Oracle employees involved in tests.
> trunk/old-generator/codegen-maven-plugin/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/codegen_maven_plugin/CodegenMojo.java
AFAIK Benson's work.
> trunk/simple/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/simple/text/Span.java
> trunk/simple/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/simple/draw/AbstractTextboxContainerTest.java
> trunk/simple/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/simple/draw/ImageTest.java
> trunk/simple/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/simple/integrationtest/PerformanceIT.java
> trunk/simple/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/simple/table/TableRowColumnTest.java
>
> trunk/validator/src/main/webapp/jsp/common/footer.jsp
> trunk/validator/src/main/webapp/jsp/common/header.jsp
> trunk/validator/src/main/webapp/jsp/common/supporter.jsp
> trunk/validator/src/main/webapp/jsp/index.jsp
> trunk/validator/src/main/webapp/jsp/info/index.jsp
> trunk/validator/src/main/webapp/jsp/info/info.jsp
> trunk/validator/src/main/webapp/jsp/validate.jsp
I have added the JSP files, they are the front-end for the validator as
web application.

- Svante