incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OSGi metadata for ODFDOM
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 18:49:19 GMT
Hi Jeremias,

thanks for the quick patch.
Is there any way to check if an OSGi is a valid OSGi? Can we add some
regression test?

Just a quick note on the current sources.

Even before the patch, ODFDOM does not build due to a Javadoc memory
issue. It can be fixed by editing
    /trunk/odfdom/pom.xml (the same file Jeremias edited):

Change the Java version from JDK 5 to JDK 6. We switched to JDK 6 to new
encryption / security features.
                <version>2.3.2</version>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.6</source>
                    <target>1.6</target>

Reduce the memory for the JavaDoc plugin and update the version:
                <version>2.8</version>
                <configuration>
                    <doctitle>ODFDOM</doctitle>
                    <minmemory>128m</minmemory>
                    <maxmemory>1024m</maxmemory>

After this the build should run smoothly.

The following is redundant and should be removed:
The directory
    /trunk/validator/test

All .hgeol files
    /trunk/generator/.hgeol