incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introductions
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:35:14 GMT
Hi, I am Svante Schubert from Hamburg, Germany.

I had been working for Sun Microsystems since 1999, than about a year
for Oracle and now I am becoming a freelancer on ODF.

The last decade I focused on document formats, being:
 * Representative of Sun/Oracle in the German National Body (DIN) for
ISO SC34
 * Responsible for Collaboration in browser based ODF Cloud Office
 * Lead of the ODFDOM Java API on ODF Toolkit
 * Lead of the XML OpenOffice.org, responsible for XML transformations
 * Creator of the ODF to XHTML transformation for the ODF spec
 * Co-writer on the ODF 1.2 Metadata Specification of the OpenDocument
format
 * Representative of Sun/Oracle in the W3C for the Compound Document Format

In regard of the ODF Toolkit, I was one of the two guys in Hamburg
starting the project, when we realized we had a lack of ODF support on
the server.

Looking forward to work with you...
Svante