incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject OSGi metadata for ODFDOM
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:28:34 GMT
I've chatted with Svante earlier today and we happened to talk briefly about
OSGi. I'm using ODFDOM in an OSGi system, so I'm interested that the JAR
includes OSGi metadata from the start. Since the issue tracker isn't
available, yet, I'm posting my patch here.

I expect the OSGi part to change slightly as you'll move from
org.odftoolkit to org.apache but that should be a no-brainer even for
someone without knowledge about OSGi.

While doing the change, I noticed that odfdom-jar-with-dependencies.jar
loses the Manifest data compared to odfdom.jar. That is so even without
my changes. Please note that the single JAR would need different OSGi
metadata. It can't just be copied over to the assembly. Well, it
probably can but it beats the purpose of the assembly since it would
still look for Xerces outside of it own bundle.

Jeremias Maerki (ICLA on file)

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/mixed (inline, 7-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message