incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Hello - Queston about packaging
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 16:18:12 GMT
Hi,

Haven't really introduced myself on this list, this project so first
that.

Used to write code, haven't done so in a decade, would like to get back
to it a little...ok so much for an intro :)

What I would like to do is to package (shallow fork??) the toolkit
libraries for distribution via COAPP[1]. COAPP is an open source package
manager for windows, I've been loosely following that projects progress
since it started.

So - as I said, my skills are very rusty and I am sure I'll be a real
PITA as I spin up - but I just wanted to touch base, see if anyone would
have a problem with me working on such a project, etc.

Time wise, not a big rush on my side, for now I'm off to the COAPP site
to go over the latest docs. I don't think has packaged a java based
library yet, so will ask about that and go from there.

Thanks and best wishes,

Drew Jensen

{1] http://github.com/coapp-packages/repositories