incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Simple API
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 04:12:16 GMT
There is no picture, but I can see what is happening with quoting.

Your reply, just below has the "quoted" e-mail indented and your in-line
comments are at the left margin.

I suspect that the only ">" show up because they are in an e-mail that you
are quoting.  It is not obvious what is happening though.  But the extra
space definitely helps for those of us whose readers do not deal with
quotations the same way.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Devin Han [mailto:devinhan@apache.org]
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 18:48
To: odf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Simple API

2011/9/25 Svante Schubert <svante.schubert@gmail.com>

	Hi Devin,

	can you check the configuration of your mail, the inline reply does not
	work out well.
	Beyond it seems that you have not added any reply, but from the context
	I know that the one sentence marked as Rob's is yours.
	Happens the second time, now I am sure it was not a pure coincidence.

	Thanks,
	Svante

Thank you for the reminder.
But it looks fine in my gmail page, see the picture. Maybe it's a bug of gmail.
I will check "Enter" twice next time, then it should work out well in your client.

--
-Devin