incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: MailAlias.txt updates
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 20:50:48 GMT
On Tue, 16 Aug 2011, Rob Weir wrote:
> Strange, but I see my emails getting caught by moderation, even when
> they are from an address in MailAlias.txt.

MailAlias is not magic, it's just what moderators can check when they're
not sure

As a moderator, when you get a moderation request there are three
addresses you can reply to to act on it. One is to reject it, one is to
accept it, and one is to add the sender to the "always allow" list. In
most sensible mail clients, if as a moderator you do a reply to all you'll
get the two allow addresses. Send that, and the message will be approved
and the user's email address will be allowed to post in future

Nick