incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Getting source code and website checked in
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2011 20:52:00 GMT
On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Aug 22, 2011, at 12:39 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
>> <snip>
>>> Any thoughts on this?  Any alternative proposals?
>>>
>>> Since people are still signing up on the list, and we're just getting
>>> started, I'd like to give a good amount of time for comments.  But if
>>> there are no objections by Monday at 1200 UTC, then I'll assume Lazy
>>> Consensus" [5] and request Apache CMS support from Apache
>>> Infrastructure and start checking in the website framework.
>>>

>> I've entered a JIRA issue for Infra here:
>
> According to the Daniel's comment we can create the svn ourselves.

Cool.  I assumed I would not have rights to the root incubator/
directory.  But it looks like I do.

While I'm there, anyone want any other podlings created ? ;-)

> If you do the source tree then I'll work on moving the CMS framework from OOo later tonight.
>
> templates/skeleton.html, lib/view.pm, and lib/path.pm are the critical parts to copy.

Great.  Thanks.

Here we are:   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf

> Tell me the sidenav.mdtext you want to start with.

I assume we can start with what AOOo, minus the external links to
openoffice.org and their wiki.

Also, we don't have a project logo. We probably should make one.
Anyone have skills in that area?  Maybe a cross between a document and
a cyborg?

-Rob