incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of Apache ODF Toolkit - 08/17/2011
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 14:59:32 GMT
Hi Devin,

Thanks for the report.  As you know, we did weekly reports with the
ODF Toolkit Union.  One nice thing is that at Apache is that reports
are less frequent.  For new podlings we need to write up a report
every month for the first three months, and then quarterly after that.
 Those are done on the wiki, like the report we did a couple of weeks
ago.  We'll get a reminder note when our reports are due.

-Rob