incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Website now live
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:28:57 GMT
As you probably saw, our podling website is now live [1], at least the
core framework for it.  Special thanks to Joe and Dave for getting
that to happen!

If you are committer, and want to edit the website, you'll want to
read a little bit about the Apache CMS.  There are a couple of good
pages [2] [3] on the website that explain it.  You can use command
line tools or do editing via your browser.  Personally, I prefer the
browser-based editing for simple edits, but then fall back to command
line for more complex work, especially when adding several pages.

A good way to try out your CMS and mdtext skills is to add your name
to this page:  http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/people.html

-Rob