incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Cross-checking the mailing lists
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:08:06 GMT
I checked the mailing list subscribers against the initial
committers/mentors list.  There are still a few people that have not
signed up yet.

On the odf-dev, odf-users and odf-private list we're missing:

Mentors:  Yegor and Sam
Committers: Don and Juergen

On the private list we're also missing Svante.  He is not listed as
having returned his iCLA here:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/odftoolkit.html

But that page also misspells his name (Scante instead of Svante).

But I see what I assume to be him on the ASF Committers list here:

http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

So that would mean he has returned his iCLA, right?

In any case, I will send a gentle reminder to Yegor, Sam, Don and Juergen.

-Rob