incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject [INTRODUCTION]
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 00:12:54 GMT
All,

I'd like to briefly introduce myself here. I am one of the founding member
of the ODF Toolkit Union where I worked closely with Sun Microsystems to
start this effort. Since early 2009 I have been a member of the Steering
Committee of the ODF Toolkit Union together with Rob Weir from IBM, Stefan
Taxhet and Dieter Loeschky from Sun Microsystems.  This is all now in the
past, but as we often say, 'past is prologue'.

Therefore, I am very excited to see the ODF Toolkit projects moved to Apache
and will commit to focus on community development, and other non-coding
aspects to help drive the project forward.

Best regards,

/don harbison