incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <>
Subject List of code base needed to convert from Mercurial to SVN
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 03:14:53 GMT
Hi all,

I have converted the repository of Simple API from Mercurical  to SVN with
the help of  the modified shell script I mentioned before.  The other code
bases will be converted later.
In order to avoid omit, it is necessary to make sure the code base list with
your guys.

    » Code Generation (Revision 27):
    » Deprecated Code Generation (Revision 153):
    » ODFDOM Developer Repository(Revision 133):
    » JavaDoc Taglets(Revision 37):

2.Simple API (Revision 105):

3.Conformance Tools
ODF Validator (Revision 34):
ODF Validator is also available as an online service, but we don't have the
code of this component.

4.XSLT Runner
ODF XSLT Runner (Revision 67):
ODF XSLT Runner Task (Revision 18):

5.AODL - the .Net module of the ODFToolkit (Revision 13):

BTW: How can I merge these code bases to Apache SVN? Create dumps and
request the help of the admin by JIRA issue?