incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject List of code base needed to convert from Mercurial to SVN
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 03:14:53 GMT
Hi all,

I have converted the repository of Simple API from Mercurical  to SVN with
the help of  the modified shell script I mentioned before.  The other code
bases will be converted later.
In order to avoid omit, it is necessary to make sure the code base list with
your guys.

1.ODFDOM
    » Code Generation (Revision 27):
https://hg.odftoolkit.org/hg/odfdom~schema2template
    » Deprecated Code Generation (Revision 153):
https://hg.odftoolkit.org/hg/odfdom~relaxng2template
    » ODFDOM Developer Repository(Revision 133):
https://hg.odftoolkit.org/hg/odfdom~developer
    » JavaDoc Taglets(Revision 37):
https://hg.odftoolkit.org/hg/odfdom~taglets

2.Simple API (Revision 105):https://hg.odftoolkit.org/hg/simple~code-base

3.Conformance Tools
ODF Validator (Revision 34):
https://hg.odftoolkit.org/hg/conformancetools~odf-validator-src
ODF Validator is also available as an online service, but we don't have the
code of this component.

4.XSLT Runner
ODF XSLT Runner (Revision 67):
https://hg.odftoolkit.org/hg/conformancetools~odf-xslt-runner-src
ODF XSLT Runner Task (Revision 18):
https://hg.odftoolkit.org/hg/conformancetools~odf-xslt-runner-task-src

5.AODL - the .Net module of the ODFToolkit (Revision 13):
https://hg.odftoolkit.org/hg/aodl~developer

BTW: How can I merge these code bases to Apache SVN? Create dumps and
request the help of the admin by JIRA issue?

--
-Devin