incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: List of code base needed to convert from Mercurial to SVN
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 06:46:33 GMT
Hi Rob,

I have submitted the dump file to people.apache.org.  You can use:
         scp -p odf-svn.zip devinhan@people.apache.org:~/.
download it. You will see 8 dump files after unzip. They are:
1.ODFDOM
  (1)generator_svn_dump
     Code Generation (Revision 27):
https://hg.odftoolkit.org/hg/odfdom~schema2template
  (2)old_generator_svn_dump
     Code Generation(deprecated) (Revision 153):
https://hg.odftoolkit.org/hg/odfdom~relaxng2template
  (3)odfdom_svn_dump
     ODFDOM Developer Repository(Revision 133):
https://hg.odftoolkit.org/hg/odfdom~developer
  (4)taglets_svn_dump
     JavaDoc Taglets(Revision 37):
https://hg.odftoolkit.org/hg/odfdom~taglets
2.Simple API
  simple_svn_dump
  Simple API (Revision 105):https://hg.odftoolkit.org/hg/simple~code-base
3.Conformance Tools
  (1)validator_svn_dump
     ODF Validator (Revision 34):
https://hg.odftoolkit.org/hg/conformancetools~odf-validator-src
4.XSLT Runner
  (1)xslt_runner_svn_dump
     ODF XSLT Runner (Revision 67):
https://hg.odftoolkit.org/hg/conformancetools~odf-xslt-runner-src
  (2)xslt_runner_task_svn_dump
     ODF XSLT Runner Task (Revision 18):
https://hg.odftoolkit.org/hg/conformancetools~odf-xslt-runner-task-src

I have test them on my machine and please help me review it again.
If all of them work well and the new repository directory is confirmed, I
will create a JIRA issue to request the admin merge them to Apache SVN.

BTW: You will see some of the history lost, for example "Rev 62 ODFDOM
v0.8.5" in ODFDOM repository, that because the corresponding patch just
modified the .hgtags file. This is a Mercurial related file, should not be
included in the SVN repository.  So the lost information has no influence
for  the code history. It is correct.

--
-Devin