incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <simple...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Getting source code and website checked in
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2011 10:21:04 GMT
Hi all,

I am doing the test that move code repository from Mercurial to SVN with
patch history information.
I found a shell script to finish this job:
http://qa-ex-consultant.blogspot.com/2009/10/converting-mercurial-repo-to-subversion.html
Now I am preparing the SVN environment and familiar with the script file.
Hope it works well.