incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <simple...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: List of code base needed to convert from Mercurial to SVN
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 01:36:27 GMT
Sorry for the lost guide, Rob ;)  Thanks Dave and Dennis help me explain it.

I infer people.apache.org should be a public machine with Linux, and every
committer has account on it. We can upload files to ourselves directory, and
copy content from other guys' directory. So share data is easy in this way.