incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Getting source code and website checked in
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 12:09:13 GMT
2011/8/23 Rob Weir <apache@robweir.com>

> On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 6:21 AM, Devin Han <simpleodf@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am doing the test that move code repository from Mercurial to SVN with
> > patch history information.
> > I found a shell script to finish this job:
> >
> http://qa-ex-consultant.blogspot.com/2009/10/converting-mercurial-repo-to-subversion.html
> > Now I am preparing the SVN environment and familiar with the script file.
> > Hope it works well.
> >

> Good luck.
>
> Have you seen the Mecurial "convert" extension?  I have not tried it,
> but it looks interesting:
>

> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1898994/converting-from-mercurial-to-subversion
>
> I test this extention. But it doesn't work...
Firstly, I faced an error info that "NameError: global name 'transport' is
not defined ".  The reason is:
The standalone Mercurial installers on Windows do not include Subversion
python bindings.  However the TortoiseHg installers do include them.
After I installed this binding, it start to work. But it was failed by
another exception "abort: svn exited with status 1". No more information, so
I can't find the reason...
Does anyone else face the same issue before?

-Rob

--
-Devin