incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where is the new bug track system?
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 03:42:43 GMT
We have hundreds of bug issues in the former bug track system. Although most
of them are fixed and closed, but we have sevral left issues need to resolve
in the future. At the sam time the fixed issue can supply reference for the
new users. So it's necessary to transfer them to the new project.

--
-Devin