incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Where is the new bug track system?
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 03:38:56 GMT

On Aug 23, 2011, at 8:32 PM, Andy Brown wrote:

> Devin Han wrote:
>> Hi, all
>>
>> An user of ODF Toolkit asked me where should he create bug issue, as the old
>> one will be shut down later.
>> Is the new bug track system ready? what is the link? or what can i do for
>> this work? Thanks!
>>
>> BTW: I got the dump of the dump of the former Bugzilla last week.
>>

> Are there things that will need to be moved to here?  If so, who would have access to
migrate it to ASF?  If there is nothing then just request that infra, through JIRA, to setup
a instance for odt.

To do this you will need to connect to two systems with your apache id.

(1) Copy the dump file of the bugzilla to your people.apache.org account.

(2) Login/signup for issues.apache.org/jira/ and create an issue in the INFRA project with
the subject "Import Bugzilla for ODF Toolkit" explaining where the dump file is stored in
your people account.

Regards,
Dave