incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Getting source code and website checked in
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2011 20:12:46 GMT

On Aug 22, 2011, at 12:39 PM, Rob Weir wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
> <snip>
>> Any thoughts on this?  Any alternative proposals?
>>
>> Since people are still signing up on the list, and we're just getting
>> started, I'd like to give a good amount of time for comments.  But if
>> there are no objections by Monday at 1200 UTC, then I'll assume Lazy
>> Consensus" [5] and request Apache CMS support from Apache
>> Infrastructure and start checking in the website framework.
>>

> I've entered a JIRA issue for Infra here:

According to the Daniel's comment we can create the svn ourselves.

If you do the source tree then I'll work on moving the CMS framework from OOo later tonight.

templates/skeleton.html, lib/view.pm, and lib/path.pm are the critical parts to copy.

Tell me the sidenav.mdtext you want to start with ...

Regards,
Dave