incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: List of code base needed to convert from Mercurial to SVN
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 18:54:28 GMT
No problem.

I'll just tuck it away somewhere for possible use as a 3rd-party source so it is preserved
beyond disappearance of the ODF Toolkit Union material.

I'm interested in the C/C++ level of tools for document forensics work and AODL might come
in handy at some point for C# wrapper ideas, test code, etc.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Weir [mailto:robweir@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2011 10:49
To: odf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: List of code base needed to convert from Mercurial to SVN

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> So the AODL .Net module is not part of the contribution to Apache?
>
> Is it under the ALv2 at the ODF Toolkit Union?

Yes, it is under ALv2,  but the person who was maintaining it is no
longer interested and declined the offer to move to Apache.  I did
copy their dev and user lists on all the Apache proposal discussions,
but no interest.  There is a fork of that module that lives on at
BitBucket, but even that appears to have been abandoned (no changes
since 2009):

https://bitbucket.org/chrisc/aodl

If you have a strong interest in that component, speak up.  We don't
want unnecessary work for converting the website, doing IP review,
etc., for code that no one is interested in developing further.  But
if someone is interested in this module, then we should discuss.
Unfortunately I know very little about it.

-Rob