From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Can't create & test a simple C# project using npanday
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 01:08:01 GMT
Hi,

It seems the repository that hosts those is down.

That dependency has been removed in the trunk version, which you can either build from source,
or access from this repository: https://archiva-repository.apache.org/archiva/repository/snapshots/
(the version is 1.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT).

- Brett

On 14 Oct 2014, at 9:52 pm, Basavaraj K N [MaGE] <basavaraj.kn@manipalglobal.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Are there any working example of Npanday for even simple C# Hello World
> I went through the whole apache incubating page, followed any thing and everything i
could find, but there are issues, which leads me to unsuccessful attempt
> Before giving up of using NPanday, I am emailing existing users, if any one had any luck
>
> PS : I am using maven, mono on Mac OS X, hence obvious, i will look for non-MSBuild environment,
which is why i am trying to use npanday

> Please point me to any thing if you guys have
>
> Below is what i could try without luck
>
> mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-dotnet-simple -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.npanday
-DarchetypeVersion=1.4.0-incubating -DgroupId=com.example -DartifactId=csharp-simple -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT
-DinteractiveMode=false

> Once, I do it, i tried compiling
>
> $ mvn compile
> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
> [WARNING] The POM for org.openrdf:openrdf-repository-api:jar:2.0-beta5 is missing, no
dependency information available
> [WARNING] The POM for org.openrdf:openrdf-repository-sail:jar:2.0-beta5 is missing, no
dependency information available
> [WARNING] The POM for org.openrdf:openrdf-sail-memory:jar:2.0-beta5 is missing, no dependency
information available
> [WARNING] The POM for org.openrdf:openrdf-model:jar:2.0-beta5 is missing, no dependency
information available
> [WARNING] The POM for org.openrdf:openrdf-sail-nativerdf:jar:2.0-beta5 is missing, no
dependency information available
> [WARNING] The POM for org.openrdf:openrdf-sail-inferencer:jar:2.0-beta5 is missing, no
dependency information available
> [WARNING] The POM for org.openrdf:openrdf-queryparser-sparql:jar:2.0-beta5 is missing,
no dependency information available
> [WARNING] The POM for org.openrdf:openrdf-rio-rdfxml:jar:2.0-beta5 is missing, no dependency
information available
> [WARNING] The POM for info.aduna:aduna-iteration:jar:1.2 is missing, no dependency information
available
> [ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR]   The project com.example:csharp-simple:1.0-SNAPSHOT (/Users/bas/npandaytest/csharp-simple/pom.xml)
has 2 errors
> [ERROR]     Unresolveable build extension: Plugin org.apache.npanday.plugins:maven-compile-plugin:1.4.0-incubating
or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: The following artifacts could not be resolved:
org.openrdf:openrdf-repository-api:jar:2.0-beta5, org.openrdf:openrdf-repository-sail:jar:2.0-beta5,
org.openrdf:openrdf-sail-memory:jar:2.0-beta5, org.openrdf:openrdf-model:jar:2.0-beta5, org.openrdf:openrdf-sail-nativerdf:jar:2.0-beta5,
org.openrdf:openrdf-sail-inferencer:jar:2.0-beta5, org.openrdf:openrdf-queryparser-sparql:jar:2.0-beta5,
org.openrdf:openrdf-rio-rdfxml:jar:2.0-beta5, info.aduna:aduna-iteration:jar:1.2: Failure
to find org.openrdf:openrdf-repository-api:jar:2.0-beta5 in http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2
was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval
of central has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 2]
> [ERROR]     Unknown packaging: library @ line 25, column 14
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the
following articles:
> [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
> [ERROR] [Help 2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginResolutionException
>

> Thanks
> Basavaraj
>
> Mailgate Notification
> Note: Our email domain has moved to @manipalglobal.com
>
> DISCLAIMER
> This email is for the sole use of the Manipal Group & its Entities and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy
all copies of the original message.