From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WPF
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 10:17:38 GMT
Hi David,

Due to some of the tasks these require (converting XAML to .g.cs files), I've found it usually
needs an msbuild execution in there, as they have no command line equivalent that I could
find. YMMV.

I'd suggest generating a POM from Visual Studio and using that as a starting point, which
you might then be able to reproduce for other projects. You'll see some examples in the integration
tests: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/npanday/npanday-its/trunk/src/test/resources/NPANDAY_328_VS2010WpfProjectSupportTest/pom.xml?revision=1572444&view=markup

Regards,
Brett

On 18 Apr 2014, at 7:01 pm, AKEHURST David <David.Akehurst@uk.thalesgroup.com> wrote:

> Has anyone has any luck getting WPF code to build with npanday?
>

> outside of Visual Studio, using maven from command line.
>
> cheers
>

> David Akehurst
> Software Architect
>
> Thales UK
> 1 Linthouse Road, Glasgow G51 4BZ, UK
> www.thalesgroup.com/uk
>
> Tel: +44 (0)141 440 4512.  Mob:  Fax: +44 (0) 141 440 4051.
> e-mail: david.akehurst@uk.thalesgroup.com
>
> Please consider the environment before printing a hard copy of this e-mail.
>
> The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It is intended only for the
stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an
addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information
contained in this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please inform us immediately on +44 (0)141 440 4000 and delete it and all
copies from your system.

> Thales Corporate Services Limited. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered
Office: 2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne Business Park, Addlestone, Weybridge, Surrey KT15
2NX. Registered Number: 959962.

> Thales UK Limited. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: 2 Dashwood
Lang Road, The Bourne Business Park, Addlestone, Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX. Registered Number:
868273

--
Brett Porter   @brettporter
http://brettporter.wordpress.com/