From AKEHURST David <David.Akehu...@uk.thalesgroup.com>
Subject RE: WPF
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 09:54:44 GMT
I can't get them to work on windows either?

what am I missing?

David Akehurst
Software Architect

Thales UK
1 Linthouse Road, Glasgow G51 4BZ, UK
www.thalesgroup.com/uk

Tel: +44 (0)141 440 4512.  Mob:  Fax: +44 (0) 141 440 4051.
e-mail: david.akehurst@uk.thalesgroup.com

Please consider the environment before printing a hard copy of this e-mail.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It is intended only for the stated
addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee,
you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information
contained in this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please inform us immediately on +44 (0)141 440 4000 and delete it and all
copies from your system.

Thales Corporate Services Limited. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered Office:
2 Dashwood Lang Road, The Bourne Business Park, Addlestone, Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX. Registered
Number: 959962.

Thales UK Limited. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: 2 Dashwood
Lang Road, The Bourne Business Park, Addlestone, Weybridge, Surrey KT15 2NX. Registered Number:
868273