From Eric Kolotyluk <eric.koloty...@gmail.com>
Subject AssemblyInfo.cs problems
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2014 23:25:32 GMT
I am trying to build my project, but it fails because:

     [INFO]  |
elevate\target\build-sources\META-INF\net\kolotyluk\windows\elevate\AssemblyInfo.cs(3,32):

error CS1010: Newline in constant

and so on. The problem is that NPanday is reading my POM <description>
and inserting it into AssemblyInfo.cs with newline characters

[assembly: AssemblyDescription("Elevate an arbitrary command or program
with Administrator Priviledges
     While this program is usefult it is also powerful and a dangerous
     security risk. If you need to elevate a command or program, consider
     using one of the more specialized forms of this program such as
elevate-mklink.exe.")]

Should I report this as a bug?

Cheers, Eric