From Eric Kolotyluk <eric.koloty...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building an executable from modules
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 16:06:19 GMT
OK, after several days of intense, and I mean very intense, frustration,
here is what I have concluded:

http://kolotyluk.github.io/open-source/2014/04/09/hassling-dotnet.html

Because I know how to easily create an uber-jar assembly in Java, I
falsely concluded there was an equivalent way to do the same in .Net.

It is also compelling to want .Net software builds with NPanday to be
similar to Java software builds in Maven, but the reality is that there
will always be some serious differences in these processes. Still, my
hope that NPanday/Maven can increasingly reduce these differences in
many areas, and I look forward to a day where NPanday graduates from
incubating to be fully supported with the rest of Maven.

Cheers, Eric