From Eric Kolotyluk <eric.koloty...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C# Documentation
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 17:29:50 GMT
Primarily I was looking for a way to add them as a site report.

I have figured out how to add them to my site via SandCastle, but not as
part of the normal reporting process.

<build>
     <plugins>
<plugin>
<version>1.7</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<phase>site</phase>
<configuration>
<target name="help">
<exec executable="cmd">
<arg value="/c" />
<arg value="%SystemRoot%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\MSBuild.exe" />
<arg value="elevate.shfbproj" />
</exec>
</target>
</configuration>
<goals>
<goal>run</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>
     <plugins>
   </build>

It would be nice to minimize the differences between NPanday, .NET and
normal Maven methods. The above is rather much a hack, while the below
is more elegant and consistent with Maven best practices.

   <reporting>
     <plugins>
       <plugin>
         <version>2.9.1</version>
       </plugin>
     </plugins>
   </reporting>

Any idea when NPanday 1.5 will be released?

Did you want any help with documentation?

Cheers, Eric

On 4/2/2014 8:04 PM, Brett Porter wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> On 1 Apr 2014, at 12:23 pm, Eric Kolotyluk <eric.kolotyluk@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to generate the C# API documentation as part of the reporting process?
> The XML documentation files are already generated in the standard build process. Are
you looking for a way to copy those, or convert that into another form with Sandcastle, or
something else?