From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: NUnit Test Output
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 00:37:05 GMT

On 17 Apr 2014, at 1:35 am, Eric Kolotyluk <eric.kolotyluk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, thanks, I did find the results under target\nunit-reports
>
> Often when I am troubleshooting tests I put lots of logging in them to see what is going
on, and it is just more convenient to run 'mvn test' from the console and look at the output,
without having to check file afterwards.

> I tried using
>
> <plugin>
> <groupId>org.apache.npanday.plugins</groupId>
> <artifactId>maven-test-plugin</artifactId>
> <version>1.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT</version>
> <extensions>true</extensions>
> <configuration>
> <parameters>
> <parameter>-output:stdout</parameter>
> </parameters>
> </configuration>
> </plugin>
>
> but that does not seem to override the nunit-console arguments.

Yes, this is currently configured within this file: plugins/maven-test-plugin/src/main/java/npanday/plugin/test/TesterMojo.java

It would certainly be worthwhile adjusting that so that console can be passed as an option,
if you're interested in taking a peek at it.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter   @brettporter
http://brettporter.wordpress.com/