From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting Started
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2014 04:05:35 GMT

On 28 Feb 2014, at 3:01 am, Eric Kolotyluk <eric.kolotyluk@gmail.com> wrote:

> D:\Users\Eric\Software\Project\Repositories\net\kolotyluk\windows\elevate>mvn archetype:generate
-DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-dotnet-simple -DarchetypeGroupId=npanday -DarchetypeVersion=[version]

I guess the guide wasn't clear that you need to substitute the version in here. It should
be set to 1.5.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT if you are using the MSI. (It might work without specifying
the version at all, but I don't have my VM here to verify at the moment).

> Is there some other repository I need to configure in my Maven settings? Why aren't the
necessary NPanday pieces in Maven Central?

They are in central, but only the last release is there, not any snapshots. There are some
additional artifacts required from http://repository.aduna-software.org/maven2.

- Brett