From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting Started
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 12:34:28 GMT
Hi Eric,

We're about to start pushing for a new release, and definitely need to update the site with
more up to date instructions. You can follow that on the dev list.

What particular things are you bumping into, or what use case are you looking for specifically?
Happy to help out here and take that feedback into the documentation.

Cheers,
Brett