From Lars Corneliussen ...@lcorneliussen.de>
Subject Re: Nuget package support
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 09:22:54 GMT
Hi,

you need to set up the distribution management and then run mvn deploy:

  <distributionManagement>
    <snapshotRepository>
      <id>ikas-3dparty</id>
      <url>…..</url>
    </snapshotRepository>
  </distributionManagement>

You could install a nexus or archiva to host your own repositories.

there is maven-central. I don't know how hard it is to get stuff deployed there.
brett?

_
Lars

Am 21.11.2013 um 17:18 schrieb "Tom Leung" <tom.leung@netage.com.hk>:

> How can I upload the third-party libraries into the third party-repo? any
> instruction.
>
> Is there any public NPanday repository? so I can upload the libraries to
> there.
>
> Best Rgds,
>
> Tom

>>> udsonhudson-slaveworkspaceNPanday-docs/target/jenkins-site/plugins/li